So the def. for faith is having confidence and trust in someone and is a belief that is not based on proof. How can I have more faith in Jesus Christ?
- In terms of etiquette, is it ever acceptable to admit to laugh out loud in church?
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and first born Son of God, Difference?
- why do psychiatrists think that pills is the answer to mental illness. when the real answer is Jesus Christ?
- How many nuns could a nunchuk chuck if a nunchuk could chuck nuns?
- How do I explain to Catholic religion teacher that Mormons are Christians?