So the def. for faith is having confidence and trust in someone and is a belief that is not based on proof. How can I have more faith in Jesus Christ?
- What is the difference between Methodist and Assemblies Of God?
- What do Christians think are the benefits of faith over certainty?
- Why many christians tell other religion people to take christianity and become a christian?
- What is the Dutch Reformed Church and what are its beliefs?
- How can I become a Christian and how would this benefit me?