I really really want to speak with him and I want his life-giving Holy Spirit. I’m really clueless on what Jesus actually wants for us. The Bible is a book and not Jesus Christ. I want the spittle straight from the camel, or whatever that saying is. I want a straight answer, not some nursery rhyme too. Please, my eternal life depends on this.
- How did the Church effect both 12th Century England and Scotland?
- What part of the bible does Jesus give a blessing to a foreigner?
- What bible version does the average southern baptist church prefer/use?
- What is the difference between the Roman Catholic church and the Byzantine Catholic church?
- How can the bible be the inspired word of God when Paul letters were written just to certain groups?