I really really want to speak with him and I want his life-giving Holy Spirit. I’m really clueless on what Jesus actually wants for us. The Bible is a book and not Jesus Christ. I want the spittle straight from the camel, or whatever that saying is. I want a straight answer, not some nursery rhyme too. Please, my eternal life depends on this.
- Is knowing the Bible important to Christians? If so, how many know the punishment for breaking a Commandment?
- Can I have a relationship with God without involving myself in church?
- How was the Christianity that Constantine embraced different from that known to Paul or Pliny?
- How do you feel about the Bible being an accurate resource?
- Is “Bible Study” really a true study of the bible if you are being led along a pre-concieved doctrine?