I really really want to speak with him and I want his life-giving Holy Spirit. I’m really clueless on what Jesus actually wants for us. The Bible is a book and not Jesus Christ. I want the spittle straight from the camel, or whatever that saying is. I want a straight answer, not some nursery rhyme too. Please, my eternal life depends on this.
- As a Catholic, are ballroom dancing partners sometimes too close for good morals?
- How far would you endure persecution for Jesus?
- What are some good christian daily devotionals, bible studies? Ones that ask question get you thinking…?
- How could you consider yourself a Christian if you refused to put your life on the line to protect a gay?
- What is the best website for Christian debt consolidation?