I really really want to speak with him and I want his life-giving Holy Spirit. I’m really clueless on what Jesus actually wants for us. The Bible is a book and not Jesus Christ. I want the spittle straight from the camel, or whatever that saying is. I want a straight answer, not some nursery rhyme too. Please, my eternal life depends on this.
- I will be marrying in Italy in a church is it possible to marry in a civil ceremony in Britain before?
- Are you strong in your own strength or in the strength of the Lord Jesus Christ?
- What would need to be done for you to become Christian?
- As a christian what has been your biggest struggle and how did you overcome it?
- Why is the Roman Catholic Church opposed to contraception etc?