I really really want to speak with him and I want his life-giving Holy Spirit. I’m really clueless on what Jesus actually wants for us. The Bible is a book and not Jesus Christ. I want the spittle straight from the camel, or whatever that saying is. I want a straight answer, not some nursery rhyme too. Please, my eternal life depends on this.
- What does the Bible say about gossiping and the damages it causes?
- How does one reconcile the imminent coming of Jesus Christ with Paul’s statement in 2 Thessalonians 2:3?
- Why People Reject Jesus Christ
- Can I have a catholic priest and a protestant minister officiate my wedding?
- Can visters go into a catholic church?