Any Catholics out there please give me as much info on the Catholic church (Catholic traditions etc) as possible and tell me what I would need to do to become a Catholic. I am currently in a Lutheran church. Serious answers please. No trolling on Christianity/religion. Thx, God Bless.
- Would Jesus Christ be for or against socialized medicine/universal health care?
- What Christian church denomination asks for a tithe for membership or salvation?
- How come Christians say Babies can’t sin but only until full neural cognitive development and nuture?
- Why could reading the Bible when feelings of suicide arise NOT be the best thing to do at the moment?
- Can my daughter go to catholic school when Im not Catholic?