Any Catholics out there please give me as much info on the Catholic church (Catholic traditions etc) as possible and tell me what I would need to do to become a Catholic. I am currently in a Lutheran church. Serious answers please. No trolling on Christianity/religion. Thx, God Bless.
- If you are a new covenant Christian believer how do you cope in a traditional church?
- What kind of jobs can you get w/a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies?
- Can a non-profit church legally have a millionaire business seminar at the church and charge money for it?
- Why are so many atheists obsessed with paedophilia in the church when the pope DID say sorry?
- I am methodist and my fiance is Lutheran. How long does it take to get confirmed as an adult?