When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- Is it bad to have naughty thoughts in church?
- Why do Christians think it is not a logical fallacy to presuppose their god as the basis for everything?
- What is a modern christian song that goes with this testimony?
- Why do some Christians on YA use abusive language such as threatening others with hell fire ?
- How important do you think church and fellowship is to salvation and becoming a true christian?