When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- Why has church become so unpopular to young people?
- where do i find the website church of lemons?
- Does the UK have a group similar to Westboro Baptist Church?
- Christians, How much time do you spend converting other Christians to your brand of Christinity?
- How and why did the nuns fly on My Flying Nun?