When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- Who are the prominent individuals who gave shape and direction to the development of the brethren church?
- How is the lion, the witch and the wardrobe related to the life of Jesus?
- Why do you think Jesus Christ is the most talked about in Religion?
- Good websites containing credible facts on roman catholic church 12th century a.d?
- How can I get my husband to play a christian dvd for me?