When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- Is it possible for a catholic priest to marry a couple in a place other then that specific church?
- How can I use bible scripture to prove that I should bang as many chicks as possible?
- What is the process to make our marriage recognized by the Catholic church?
- What is the definition of a Christian?
- What does the Catholic Church think about females masturbating?