When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- Was Christ a different Person when He Incarnated as Jesus — aka Joshua ben Joseph?
- Where on the net? On line classes? can I get a degree in Biblical Studies?
- What are some passages from the bible that discourage suicide?
- What are some biblical references in the novel Cry, the Beloved Country?
- How big of a socialist would Jesus Christ have been?