When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- What Christian song would be good for a duet?
- How to help others become Christian?
- Can you help me choose readings for my Catholic wedding that are different and not too religious?
- False Teaching – Edge Church – Church Adelaide
- How many individuals contributed to the New Testament and met Jesus in person?