When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- What are the church and feudalism hierarchy ranks for Medieval Europe?
- Where do we get the idea that “more literal is more true”, both in Bible translation & in Bible interpretation?
- Have there been any studies on the differences between the mind of an atheist and the mind of a Christian?
- What do you think about Pastor Terry Jones organizing the Quran burning?
- What is the name of the Lifetime movie where a youth pastor is charged with raping a 10 year old?