When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- What are characteristics of Jesus, Christ, and Jesus Christ figures? What are the differences between the 3?
- what are the responsibilities of a catholic citizen in a free society?
- Christians do you truely believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven?
- What are the websites for Christian animal organizations?
- How can I make my home bible study with my preteens interesting?