When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- What contribtutions did the Protestant and Catholic missionaries make to the Pacific Northwest?
- What is a good christian rap song to use as a theme song for a middle school basketball team?
- Why did the Irish Anglicans and Catholics unite after Charles I’s death?
- Why do Christians claim to be a peaceful religion, yet they keep attacking innocent civilians in Iraq?
- How do you still stay a christian with people still wanting to fight you?