When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- Creating Your First Church Website – Part 1
- How do some of them become christian pastors?
- What is a Catholic Defense for the Apocrypha?
- Can you suggest two examples of moral guidelines or key codes of behaviour related to the Catholic Church?
- Does Jesus fail to correct violent interpretation of the bible because it is correct interpretation?