When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- Why does the Catholic church get upset if a person doesn’t go to the closest Catholic church to their home?
- How does a typical All Hallows Eve sermon go in a Catholic Church?
- Can I still go to Christian Bible studies even if I’m Catholic?
- What if the bible and the Christian theology of God and the Universe is made up?
- Can I be a doctor and a nun at the same time?