When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- What were the economic powers of the medieval church?
- I transfered from a community college to a private christian university?
- What passage in the bible would show the life and dignity of the human person?
- What is the difference between the Roman Catholic church and the Byzantine Catholic church?
- Is it moral for the Canadian government to fund Catholic schools, and not other denominations?