When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- Is the Protestant/Catholic conflict a descendant of the conflict between Paul and Peter?
- What is a Catholic Defense for the Apocrypha?
- I want to become christian HELP ME?
- Patrick presented the Bible and was au fait with it. Why did the later Catholic Church burn it?
- What are some good bible verses that talk about defending men?