When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- How do people apply their Christianity in religious Christian work environments?
- What is the hardest thing about being a Christian?
- What Christian denominations are fairly compatible with Anglican Catholic?
- How does a christian marriage go in the church?
- What was wrong with killing Jesus when He was the one who seeked death from the start?