When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- Christians: if salvation is procured by Jesus Christ on the cross why are there so many warnings in the Bible?
- Why do Christians thumb down my suggestions to get an education?
- What does the King James bible say about dealing with people without religion?
- What is the job market for applying as a teacher in the Catholic District SchoolBoard?
- How do I tell my parents I have an interest in becoming Catholic?