When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- Is Jesus Christ the one true emperor or just the King of Kings?
- If the link between the Catholic Church and Education is cut, will religious studies still be taught?
- Why do Jews reject the salvation offered through Jesus Christ when His presence is all around them?
- Is your denomination as important as your relationship with Jesus Christ ?
- Under Christian theology, do war criminals go to Hell?