When you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, are you saved from all sin that you commit, even if you committed it intentionally? The Bible says that you are saved when you accept Jesus as your Savior, and when you believe that He died to save humanity from sin. So, for example, if you intentionally commit a sin, such as having lustful feelings from pornographic images, or if you say a curse word, do you have anything to worry about? Will you be forgiven, right then and there? Do you need to apologize? What SHOULD you do?
- How can you explain the relation between Jesus and those who take the Eucharist?
- Is a contentious and quarrelsome character compatible with genuine Christian faith?
- Should the Anglican Church Of Canada perform same sex marriages and allow the Ordination of openly Gay persons?
- Are there any wireless Wii Nun-Chucks that can be used with a rubber wii remote jacket?
- What’s the difference between Baptist church and Christian Church?