Do good deeds get canceled out by bad deeds? Because that’s what is going on here; Christians go to impoverished people and they feed them; this is a good deed. But then the Christians trick these people into abandoning their traditional beliefs in favor of Christian myths, even though the traditional beliefs are just as plausible and just as likely to be the truth as Christian myths; this is a bad deed. Does one bad deed negate one good deed and mean that nothing has been achieved?
- Will the catholic church help bring down Scottish football’s house of cards?
- Is there an opportunity to receive Christ once the great tribulation period starts?
- What is methodist in relation to other forms of christianity?
- What yugioh episode is Bakura in a church?
- What does the Bible tell you of all things that you should not do to get the mark of the beast?