Do good deeds get canceled out by bad deeds? Because that’s what is going on here; Christians go to impoverished people and they feed them; this is a good deed. But then the Christians trick these people into abandoning their traditional beliefs in favor of Christian myths, even though the traditional beliefs are just as plausible and just as likely to be the truth as Christian myths; this is a bad deed. Does one bad deed negate one good deed and mean that nothing has been achieved?
- What verses in the New Testament can I ignore?
- My Christian brethen,where do you get that the ability to pray has been taken out of schools?
- What version of the Bible does the Bible Balderdash board game use?
- What percentage of the population in India is Christian?
- How does your church keep the children safe from sexual abuses?