Do good deeds get canceled out by bad deeds? Because that’s what is going on here; Christians go to impoverished people and they feed them; this is a good deed. But then the Christians trick these people into abandoning their traditional beliefs in favor of Christian myths, even though the traditional beliefs are just as plausible and just as likely to be the truth as Christian myths; this is a bad deed. Does one bad deed negate one good deed and mean that nothing has been achieved?
- How to buy a book of Christian sacred music in English, traditional here in Brazil?
- How did the protestant reformation impact on christian churches and the catholic church today?
- What is a very great Christian song for a tenor to sing in a talent show?
- How bad was the persecution of Christians during the first three centuries?
- Mormons as a member do you feel you have relationship with Jesus Christ?