Do good deeds get canceled out by bad deeds? Because that’s what is going on here; Christians go to impoverished people and they feed them; this is a good deed. But then the Christians trick these people into abandoning their traditional beliefs in favor of Christian myths, even though the traditional beliefs are just as plausible and just as likely to be the truth as Christian myths; this is a bad deed. Does one bad deed negate one good deed and mean that nothing has been achieved?
- What is the difference between the Catholic Church and Episcopal Church?
- What bible verses talk about leading people to sin in God’s name?
- How Nonprofits Become A Model Of Christian Charity
- What bands really are anti christian or satanist?
- Who follows the Old Testament and who follows the New Testament?