Do good deeds get canceled out by bad deeds? Because that’s what is going on here; Christians go to impoverished people and they feed them; this is a good deed. But then the Christians trick these people into abandoning their traditional beliefs in favor of Christian myths, even though the traditional beliefs are just as plausible and just as likely to be the truth as Christian myths; this is a bad deed. Does one bad deed negate one good deed and mean that nothing has been achieved?
- How do the merits of Jesus Christ become mine?
- Is the Church of England considered a Protestant church?
- Can those of us who have accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord & Savior trust the President-elect?
- What is an encouraging bible verse you know?
- If believing in Jesus Christ as Saviour comes down to ‘faith,’ why did the disciples not believe until they?