Do good deeds get canceled out by bad deeds? Because that’s what is going on here; Christians go to impoverished people and they feed them; this is a good deed. But then the Christians trick these people into abandoning their traditional beliefs in favor of Christian myths, even though the traditional beliefs are just as plausible and just as likely to be the truth as Christian myths; this is a bad deed. Does one bad deed negate one good deed and mean that nothing has been achieved?
- Christians-Are you getting tired of Christianity being minimized for atheists and muslims among others?
- How come Christian nations don’t get a lot of Natural disasters like those in Asia?
- Why is the Bible the benchmark for determining if what a person says agrees with God?
- What percentage of answers to your questions from christians are intelligent?
- why should i stop preaching about Jesus Christ?