Do good deeds get canceled out by bad deeds? Because that’s what is going on here; Christians go to impoverished people and they feed them; this is a good deed. But then the Christians trick these people into abandoning their traditional beliefs in favor of Christian myths, even though the traditional beliefs are just as plausible and just as likely to be the truth as Christian myths; this is a bad deed. Does one bad deed negate one good deed and mean that nothing has been achieved?
- Why are there so many different Christian groups?
- How many different kinds of Angels / Heavenly beings are there in the Bible?
- Who was the Samaritan Woman and why did Jesus Christ offer her Living water First?
- What are some good bible verses to spread the gospel?
- If the Catholic Church does not recognise divorce, but the law does: Can a divorcee claim to be married or not?