And don’t response with the verse that says Jesus is the only way to the Father, because “only way” could mean to follow his teachings, believe in Jesus, etc, but I am looking for the direct instruction to pray to Jesus. Thanks.
- Good biblical studies program?
- Aside from Christian theology, and principles of the Bible, what else should I learn my home schooled kid?
- What relevance does the Old Testament have to governing a modern superpower?
- Why is it that Christians enjoy shoving their religion down the throats of others?
- Should the Christian Church intercede for human rights of Gypsies?