And don’t response with the verse that says Jesus is the only way to the Father, because “only way” could mean to follow his teachings, believe in Jesus, etc, but I am looking for the direct instruction to pray to Jesus. Thanks.
- What are good bible verses to use on a college application?
- How are you, as a Christian, qualified to point out a “false teaching” in another Christian’s faith?
- Why did the Catholic Church in the middle ages burn heretics to the stake during the inquisitions?
- What if you start reading the bible, read about and then goes stone people before you get to New Testament?
- Should I tell my pastor and friends that I am leaving their church and considering to become Catholic?