And don’t response with the verse that says Jesus is the only way to the Father, because “only way” could mean to follow his teachings, believe in Jesus, etc, but I am looking for the direct instruction to pray to Jesus. Thanks.
- If Jesus Christ is the only way to attain salvation then what about the people before him?
- Has your Spirit said you can now proclaim Jesus Christ World President?
- Is it appropriate for a Roman Catholic to do the sign of the cross while passing a different church?
- Any birthday ideas for a girl turning 3?
- Can anyone recommend a catholic church in birmingham?