And don’t response with the verse that says Jesus is the only way to the Father, because “only way” could mean to follow his teachings, believe in Jesus, etc, but I am looking for the direct instruction to pray to Jesus. Thanks.
- What does the Catholic religion say about the practice/reasoning of Euthanasia?
- Is there a Catholic volunteer program where I can help the poor in the third world?
- What gives christians the right to feel outraged when someone denies the existence of their version of god?
- Accoding to the Bible, do Christians have a duty to judge others?
- Can someone explain to me the difference between episcopal and catholic?