And don’t response with the verse that says Jesus is the only way to the Father, because “only way” could mean to follow his teachings, believe in Jesus, etc, but I am looking for the direct instruction to pray to Jesus. Thanks.
- How should a Christian view other religions ?
- Christians do you truely believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven?
- Is there any verifiable evidence that demonstrates Moses was a real person?
- Where does the Bible say that angels are amazed to see people worship despite their circumstances?
- Why did the Bible writers fail so dismally in identifying who had sex with Mary leading to the birth of Jesus?