And don’t response with the verse that says Jesus is the only way to the Father, because “only way” could mean to follow his teachings, believe in Jesus, etc, but I am looking for the direct instruction to pray to Jesus. Thanks.
- Im going to a Baptist church in the UK next week. What can I expect?
- How come does no verses in the Bible that espouse the value of men as those in Proverbs 31 for women?
- What does the New Testament Ministry means to you?
- How did the Reformation help the Catholic Church? What problems did it cause for society?
- What is going to happen to our Christian values in this country now that Barack is president?