And don’t response with the verse that says Jesus is the only way to the Father, because “only way” could mean to follow his teachings, believe in Jesus, etc, but I am looking for the direct instruction to pray to Jesus. Thanks.
- Where in the Christian bible does it say homosexuality is a choice?
- What is more sinful between being a gay christian or pretending, hiding the feeling that you are not gay?
- What Christian song would be good for a duet?
- Do Christians make efforts to improve themselves and live better lives?
- Are Christians who think they have an obligation to force their morality onto others, Republican supporters?