And don’t response with the verse that says Jesus is the only way to the Father, because “only way” could mean to follow his teachings, believe in Jesus, etc, but I am looking for the direct instruction to pray to Jesus. Thanks.
- What percentage of Christians still believe the Rapture will happen in their lifetime?
- What would you say is the ratio between true committed Christians and those who simply profess to be Christian?
- Why are the origins of church traditional doctrines at odds with academic history?
- The church is a sacrament of communion that is a sign and instrument of communion of men with God and each?
- How do you decide what parts of the Bible to take literally?