My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- In what ways did the Protestant Reformation maintain trends of the old church?
- If a Catholic believes in evolution, is that Catholic just rolling the dice on whichever proves itself?
- Do Christians make efforts to improve themselves and live better lives?
- What are the different versions of the bible? Does it matter which one I read?
- Do we need to get our marriage convalidated in the Catholic Church?