My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- What bible verse should we put on the back of our shirts for our bible study?
- Would you buy a church to live in?
- Hiring a Christian Contractor
- What makes the christian religion more valid than any other religion there has been or will be?
- Christians, would a buddhist go to hell since they dont believe in Jesus Christ?