My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- What is the church like in the 21st century?
- What is a good pair to couple a jesus halloween costume?
- If the church want more people on the pews, why don’t they offer a cash incentive?
- Christians, how great that Jesus Christ transformed the cross from a torture tool to a symbol of salvation?
- What are some ways I can praise the Lord Jesus Christ at home?