My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- What are Christian symbols of mercy besides pelicans and lilies?
- How do I tell strict Christian parents I am moving in with my boyfriend?
- How do they know if they must bury somebody in a catholic cemetary or a protestant one?
- where to get 3months bible reading plan?
- Must a Christian in a science field focus solely on methodological and metaphysical naturalism to succeed?