My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- Why were the Old Testament stories so important to early Christians?
- What is a simple bible story and craft for kids?
- How did God show mercy to Jesus and Mary during the passion?
- I want to find a Christian girl to marry but I get real nervous around females?
- What is the church like in the 21st century?