My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- What is the preferred Bible version of the church you belong to?
- What is the likelihood that the Catholic confessional could be abused for international spying?
- How did Europe go from being Christian to a godless society?
- Jesus will save all the church folks, and everybody else can go to Hell. How’s that for cosmic justice?
- Why do Christians become less religious and Muslims become more religious now a days?