My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- Church in Pennsylvania that will allow another pastor to perform the wedding ceremony?
- Christians: How do you go about casting your cares or burdens on the Lord?
- How long would you have to attend church and sunday school to get into a C of E School?
- I’m atheist, but I want to become popular, how do I become Christian?
- What’s a good study bible with cross referencing in it to other parts of the bible?