My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- How come Jesus is white in churches and paintings and not black?
- What is a good bible verse to help my friend?
- If you pour a ring of salt around a church during Sunday service does it prevent the congregation from leaving?
- Looking for Catholic baby name websites?
- How did the catholic church change after the reformation ?