My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- Why do christians pretend that they are tolerant to people of other religions?
- How has your understanding of the Old Testament and/or of the ancient Hebrews been enriched by learning more a?
- What does the Bible say about lewd, unwholesome relationships before marriage?
- Is there any proof that Jesus Christ existed?
- Is the catholic church, the whore of babylon according to revelations?