My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- Why does the Roman Catholic Church not admit it failed to protect children from evil priests?
- In that Jesus used natural examples, please explain literally how soil gets hard in the world?
- How useful have you found the Bible to be in your life?
- 100% Free Christian Dating Sites
- an evangelical christian here in R&S told me cancer and homosexuality can be healed through Jesus Christ?