My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- What would it take for you to change your mind about the Old Testament?
- Is this a Christian nation founded on the gospel of Jesus Christ?
- Christians: What makes the difference between you who believe on Jesus and those who don’t?
- Where can I find an atheist church in Wales?
- how do they decide what bible reading to do every week at a roman catholic church?