My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- What is the difference between non denominational and independent christian?
- can i get married in a catholic church if my self and partner are not catholic?
- What’s the difference between the High Church Anglicans and the Low Church?
- What do you learn about in Catholic religion classed after confirmation?
- When Jesus decided to die for their sins, why didn’t he die also for the problems their sins cause other folks?