My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- How do I join the Catholic Church?
- What should be done about women on christian dating sites dressing inappropriate in their pictures?
- Christians: Why is it that you can see so clearly how absurd all the other religions are except your own?
- What is the difference between a united methodist church and a baptist church?
- Would any non Christians like to be interviewed for my worldview and apologetics course?