My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- Can you believe that the Methodists stole the Agnostics from both the Atheists and Christians?
- Is Jesus Christ the one true emperor or just the King of Kings?
- How does the catholic rank structure work?
- Explain why Christian theology considers God to be “Person” in light of relationship between love and justice?
- When does the Christian Fasting start for 2011?