My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- What are the significant differences between Baptists and Methodists?
- New study on bible reading yields interesting results? What do you think?
- I will be marrying in Italy in a church is it possible to marry in a civil ceremony in Britain before?
- Would the Jesus of the Bible really send unsaved to burn forever?
- How did the Church effect both 12th Century England and Scotland?