My husband is Catholic and I am Lutheran. We are trying to decide which church to have our newborn baptized in. We had decided Lutheran because it has less restrictions on Godparents. However, someone recently told us that if we went Lutheran, my husband would no longer be allowed to take communion in the Catholic church. Is this true? Need answers as now there is an increased amount of tension between us!
- If there is evidence of Jesus Christ’s existence, why do people deny it?
- How have Christians become so accustomed to using dishonest tactics?
- What is the general Jewish concept of heaven?
- What are some good organizations for young christian men to look into to volunteer?
- What is the Christian perspective on universal health care?