Also, what are the difference between The Church of England and the Catholic Religion? This isn’t for anything in particular…I’m just curious…I’ve been doing a lot of research on the 1500s and I’m just wondering what the difference is?
- Spiritually speaking, what does it mean to be a seeker of Holy God?
- What is the Christian perspective on flirting while single or in a committed relationship?
- What’s the difference between New Testament Greek and Modern Greek?
- What are the things that I need to know about being Catholic?
- Do you consider the word “butt” to be offensive?