My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- What is a Christian? Is it more than just claiming to be one? If so what are the requirements for this?
- What kind of job can you get with a Degree in Biblical Studies?
- Any good websites on Daniel O’Connell and Catholic emancipation?
- Why did Portugese police release a press statement whilst McCanns were at church?
- What are your favorite movies that are based on the life of Jesus Christ & the stories of the bible?