My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- Why is the resurrection of Jesus Christ more important to Christians than his crucifixion & death?
- Why are there pedophiles in the Catholic church propping up again?
- What spell in the bible do I cast to grant somebody with eternal life?
- What are the primary beliefs of the catholic religion?
- How can the majority of the republican party accept jesus as their messiah and reject the healthcare plan?