My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- I am getting married to an Italian in a church in Italy – can I get married in a registry office in Britain to?
- What would jesus christ say about the way Illegal Immigrants are treated to day in the media?
- Readers and Writers: What Christian book themes would you like to see on the market?
- What do Christian reformers believe about the sacrament of communion?
- Has anyone here visited the grotto of the church of the Nativity – what was it like?