My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- What event caused more violence and murder than Jesus Christ’s legacy?
- A man believes he is saved by Jesus Christ. If he commits suicide will he be saved?
- What artistry does Jesus show in parables?
- How cruel was God? Jesus was the “Son of God”, then why would a father kill his son?
- How are changes in the catholic church initiated and carried through?