My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- How do I stop being embarassed when I walk into a church to pray?
- How about an explanation for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ad campaign?
- How do you decide what parts of the Bible to take literally?
- How many of you believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth and died for your sins?
- Christians: Why is it that you can see so clearly how absurd all the other religions are except your own?