My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- What are the main differences between a CHURCH OF ENGLAND and an EVANGELICAL Church?
- What is more important in your church service?
- How are Christian Scientists able to cope with life if they accept its theory of what is real?
- Is todays Christianity really based on the Bible? Was it founded by Jesus Christ and taught by His Apostles?
- I am looking for a good program for certification in Biblical Studies. Do you know of any?