My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- I am doing a paper on Jesus Christ and need help?
- If the bible was updated and rewritten as the scrolls were deteorating How reliable can it be?
- Where in the Old Testament does it say to kill unbelievers?
- If Jesus Christ never existed, how was the world fooled into thinking he did exist?
- How many People really undertand the concept that NO holy scripture is God?