My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- If the bible was updated and rewritten as the scrolls were deteorating How reliable can it be?
- If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior say Amen! If not, will you?
- What are ways that the protestant or reform religions were different than Catholicism?
- Why does the week on the Christian calendar start on Sunday?
- where do i find the website church of lemons?