My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- How many priests and nuns have been excommunicated because of the child abuse scandal?
- How do Christian and Pantheistic views of the afterlife differ? How are they similar?
- Finding out more about Christianity?
- If believing in Jesus Christ as Saviour comes down to ‘faith,’ why did the disciples not believe until they?
- What is the name of the church in Rome which has the foot prints of Jesus Christ out side the church?