My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- What church sends people around to your house to knock on the door with Bibles in their hands?
- How can the majority of the republican party accept jesus as their messiah and reject the healthcare plan?
- Does anyone else believe in God and Jesus Christ and not religion?
- Does christian children fund try to convert the children and their families?
- Which persons does the Catholic Church refuse to give burial in a Catholic cemetery?