My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- Biblical Studies Essay on the Purpose of Having Many Bible Translations?
- Is the fundamentalist Christian custom of “courting”(vs. dating) based on “courtship in the Bible times”?
- What rules change from old testament to new?
- What possibility is it that Jesus fulfilled prophecy if the gospels were written after he allegedly lived?
- Does anyone know any good FREE Christian dating sites?