My boyfriend and I are both Roman Catholics but are interested in the Episcopalian church. We don’t know much about the Episcopal faith, but have been told that it’s very similar to the Roman Catholic church, but more “liberal”. What are the differences in tradition, theology, and church doctrine?
- What are good biblical stories that portray “loving your enemies”?
- What are some good passages in the bible that I can read to my daughter?
- Where can I find an atheist church in Wales?
- How do methodists go to confession?
- What do you think about the catholic explanation of what is expected from LGBT people?