Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- How do Evangelical Christians reconcile with Zionism given that the latter rejects the Lord Jesus?
- HELP WITH CHRISTIAN STUDIES QUESTIONS?
- If Christians reject Jesus’ controversial teachings about hell and the devil, is Jesus their Lord?
- What percentage of Christians go to bars or clubs?
- How can a liberal be a Christian at the same time?