Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- What’s the common denominator between Jesus Christ and the son of Zeus?
- Why do you think Jesus Christ is the most talked about in Religion?
- Is there anything in the bible that talks about God giving his full attention to hear us worship?
- Is the fundamentalist Christian custom of “courting”(vs. dating) based on “courtship in the Bible times”?
- Does Christmas and the divinity of Jesus Christ mean nothing to JW’s and Mormons?