Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- Have Christians been brainwashed to think that freedom automatically leads to a bad place?
- Why are so many Christians so shallow in their love for others ?
- 100% Free Christian Dating Sites
- Why does Christian keep having to wrestle on the opening match on Smackdown?
- How could this Jesus be God and kin to King David and be a spirit in the scripture below?