Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- Can a Christian become an atheist and then reconvert back to Christianity?
- What are the best christian dating sites if I’m a woman and want a bigger male-female ratio?
- How and when do other high schoolers conduct Bible studies?
- How do Christians know their god is the correct one?
- Some fields of science are known for far more theists than other fields. What patterns have you noticed & why?