Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- Why do churches like the Church of Christ teach baptism is necessary to be saved?
- Good websites containing credible facts on roman catholic church 12th century a.d?
- What is the difference between a mormon and a Christian?
- Why do people assume Jesus Christ had long hair?
- How do you become a christian comedian?