Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- Why do some Christians think evolution is about the start of the universe?
- Christians: Do you think if I start pretending to be a Christian, that my beliefs will follow?
- If Jesus Christ is the only way to attain salvation then what about the people before him?
- What is the best way to study the Bible and get a really good interpretation of all its meanings?
- How can the Bible be the word of God if it reflects different authors and writing styles?