Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- Why do non-Christians get their children Baptised in a church or get married or have their funeral in a church?
- What is the Roman Catholic position on tattoos and piercings?
- What would it take for a Catholic to consider the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
- is it possible to transfer from an Associate in Biblical Studies to a University?
- When did the Catholic church begin praying to Mary and the Saints?