Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- Bible Readers: Does the term “islands” refer to continents (South America, Africa, Australia, Europe, etc.) .
- What would it take for you to change your mind about the Old Testament?
- What is the difference between Byzantine Catholic and Russian Orthodox?
- Why was the Roman Catholic Church the most powerful religion during the Middle Ages?
- What middle name goes with Christian?