Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- How did demons get in the name of Jesus?
- Why do religious people need to keep affirming what they believe at church/mosque or wherever?
- If you commit a crime and enter a church for sanctuary, can you not be arrested whileever you are in that?
- Can a couple that the man is muslim and the woman is Christian get married once in a mosque? then in church?
- If God is Holy, then what other alternative is there other than Jesus?