Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- How does the Bible explain how the people came about after Adam and Eve?
- What is a good Bible college in the southeast?
- Do I really need 4 Remotes and 4 Nun-chuks to enjoy a new Wii for 4 players?
- Who teaches Christians the excuses they use to defend the complete lack of evidence for their beliefs?
- How many kept God’s Holy Sabbath(Saturday) today?