Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- How do we know Jesus rose from the dead?
- Christians: Do you many times dream of Jesus Christ holding you in his arms?
- How do you reconcile Aristotle’s Golden Mean with Jesus Christ’s teachings?
- Can getting suspended at a Catholic school in 7 gr affect your chances of getting into a Catholic High School?
- How does paraphrasing text from the bible make it factual information?