Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- Where can I find some good websites that answer questions about becoming a Catholic?
- Do you have to be a Catholic to get married within the Catholic Church?
- What is the difference between catholic and christian and the difference between roman catholic and catholic?
- How do I deal with my boss who is a pastor and a hypocrit?
- Why are so many Christians so shallow in their love for others ?