Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- Are the rights of christians to evangelize more important than my right to privacy in my own home?
- How can you understand the Bible without a human to teach you?
- How do Christian feminists reconcile feminism's campaign to never be subservient to any man with their bible?
- Are there any campaigns against the catholic church?
- How do you tell the difference between a church and a chapel? (not a joke)?