Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- Catholics, Exactly how does our church decide when an oral tradition or law will be excepted into the Catholic?
- If you get married in a church do you need to go to registry office to sign the marriage certificate?
- How do we know that Jesus was really the son of God, and not just another healer messenger or a good wizard?
- Why do Christians teach their children to be christians from such a young age?
- What does the New Testament Ministry means to you?