Paul had his own beliefs and doctrines. But what did the original Apostles believe about Jesus? Did they believe he was divine like Paul did? The Romans only chose Paul’s teachings for the Bible, the other Apostle beliefs were lost (especially in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem) but some clues remain.
- How many Jesus points are required to resurrect the dead?
- Did Jesus deliberately avoid the issue of homosexuals for PR reasons, mitigating it to Paul instead?
- Priest embraced Islam, (3) ex- minister of the United Methodist Church -ii
- What tenets or beliefs of Christianity do you find the most distasteful or difficult to accept?
- What christian symbols would look good with these lyrics for a tattoo?