I believe that there is a God out there, but I never picture Jesus Christ. I picture is someone else. I also don’t believe in the bible. I don’t believe in Demons. I only believe in Ghosts and Spirits. I don’t believe in eternal torment (Hell). And neither eternal happiness. I only believe in fair awards and punishments. Which means Karma and Reincarnation.
- Aside From Christian Theology And Biblical Interpretation, What Should I Teach My Home-Schooled Kid?
- Are there any Bible verses that relate to the following statement?
- What does the King James bible say about dealing with people without religion?
- What can be done with a Biblical Studies Degree?
- How could this happen to a christian family?