I believe that there is a God out there, but I never picture Jesus Christ. I picture is someone else. I also don’t believe in the bible. I don’t believe in Demons. I only believe in Ghosts and Spirits. I don’t believe in eternal torment (Hell). And neither eternal happiness. I only believe in fair awards and punishments. Which means Karma and Reincarnation.
- Can you refute my logic on the typical Christian theology?
- What is a modern christian song that goes with this testimony?
- How can Muslims and Christians live together each with their own religious beliefs?
- What in the Bible do you find issue with, besides the things that take faith to believe?
- Why do Christians become less religious and Muslims become more religious now a days?