I believe that there is a God out there, but I never picture Jesus Christ. I picture is someone else. I also don’t believe in the bible. I don’t believe in Demons. I only believe in Ghosts and Spirits. I don’t believe in eternal torment (Hell). And neither eternal happiness. I only believe in fair awards and punishments. Which means Karma and Reincarnation.
- Is Sarah Palin one of the holiest people to walk the earth since Jesus?
- Why do some Christians feel the need to convert others who are more happy without Jesus?
- How does the Pentecostal church compare with first century Christianity as shown by Jesus and the apostles?
- Can someone summarize this article for me?
- How would you bring a hypothetical Christian to atheism?