I believe that there is a God out there, but I never picture Jesus Christ. I picture is someone else. I also don’t believe in the bible. I don’t believe in Demons. I only believe in Ghosts and Spirits. I don’t believe in eternal torment (Hell). And neither eternal happiness. I only believe in fair awards and punishments. Which means Karma and Reincarnation.
- How is christian counseling degree and traditional counseling degree different?
- what gift do you get for a 70 yr old nun who is celebrating her 50th anniversary of being a nun ?
- Where did the idea of “saying a prayer” to become Christian come from?
- How do triniterian Christians usually interact with those who hold to Oneness doctrine?
- How cruel was God? Jesus was the “Son of God”, then why would a father kill his son?