when I see a church in an old english town or another part of the UK.. that is an anglican church in the rural towns? and what do british people think about the anglican church is accepting women and gay people?
- Why do some Christians feel the need to convert others who are more happy without Jesus?
- Requirements for getting married in a catholic church?
- What are ideas to raise money to go to a catholic school?
- how is your life since you become christian?
- What biblical passages provide a description of heaven and hell or where can I find a list of such passages?