I know that there are lots of christian religion, but I want to know what makes roman catholic different from others.
- Jesus advocated no political agenda. Why do some claim that he was a liberal or a socialist?
- I am methodist and my fiance is Lutheran. How long does it take to get confirmed as an adult?
- Why didn’t Jesus clarify that divine instruction in the Old Testament to stone disobedient children to death?
- What are the differences between a traditional Catholic funeral and an Irish Catholic funeral?
- Is watching church on tv instead of going to actual church still good in gods eyes?